Here we are with another year to celebrate British’s much celebrated Farmer’s Breakfast Week…….
Seasons and festivities round up the year and make life beautiful. The British farmer’s breakfast week is one of the celebrated weeks that are not left out of the list. The breakfast week is commemorated each year to appreciate the gallant work. Indeed, a day in honour of farmer is very much deserved to reward their hard works and sweat, serving the nation food as a wohle. Whiles celebrating this day, people are encouraged to take a pause in their lives to think about where their breakfast foods come from and support the British farmers who produce it.
The whole of UK is set to celebrating this year’s farmer’s breakfast week to raise awareness of the benefits of eating a healthy breakfast and demonstrate the wealth of wonderful breakfast produce available around the country. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and rom research, it shown that eating breakfast is able to improve the concentration and the memory level, it helps reduce obesity, and it provides the nutrients and energy that is needed daily. This definitely keeps an active and healthy lifestyle. For such reason, breakfast eaters are less depressed and have lower levels of stress than those who skip breakfast.
As we join to celebrate the farmer’s breakfast week, we will be sharing some good and healthy breakfast recipes each day also with Ainoha superfood mixes, to explain the versatility of the superfood mixes, it doesn’t leave you only with smoothies and salads recipes. Your breakfast always comes out perfect with the superfoods mixes. Time to prepare the breakfast should not be the problem if you don’t have time, since they are very simple to prepare. Try them and get yourselves served and pampered with some good breakfast along with your super duper AINOHA® superfoods this week as we celebrate Farmer’s Breakfast Week.
Stay healthy with Ainoha superfoods mixes, Eat breakfast like a King.
You got served for Farmer’s Breakfast Week……
Oatmeal Recipe – Farmer’s Breakfast Week
- ¼ Oatmeal
- Dry fruits (of your choice; banana, apple, strawberry etc)
- Unsalted nuts (almonds, walnut or hazelnut)
- Natural yoghurt / low fat milk
- A tablespoon of Energizing Matcha mix
Put in a cereal bowl the oatmeal. Slice fruits of your choice into desirable sizes which you then add to the oatmeal. Now add the unsalted nuts be it almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts. Add a tablespoon of your Energizing Matcha mix for a perfect mix then add the low fat milk or the natural yoghurt.
Serve to enjoy!
Banana Porridge with egg omelette
- 2 Banana sticks
- 50g cranberries
- Low fat almond milk/Natural yoghurt
- 2 Eggs
- A tablespoon of Relaxing Beauty mix
- 1 bulb Tomatoes
- Spring onions
- 1 bulb of onions
- A pinch of salt
- Peel banana and blend with superfood mix
- Add the low fat almond milk/Natural yoghurt
- Add a teaspoon of Relaxing Beauty mix
- Break eggs into a small bowl; add sliced spring onions, tomatoes and chopped onions
- Adding salt, beat to mix and fry in 5 minutes, slice bread and spread fried egg in between (toast a little if preferred)
Treat yourself with an English breakfast
- Put wheat meal in a blender to fine powder
- Pour in warm water, boil for about 5 minutes
- Serve in a cereal bowl, add honey, and add a tablespoon of AINOHA® Body Shaping mix
- Add milk, garnish with banana and raspberries
Serve to enjoy!
Rice Pudding – Farmer’s Breakfast Week
- 200g rice
- 1 sliced lime
- 1 table hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- 2 ripped banana
- 200 ml Hazel nut milk/natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 Passion fruit
- 1 tablespoon of AINOHA® Refreshing Detox
1. Cook the black rice according to the packet instructions and then drain and cool.
2. Peel and slice the mango into a blender with the lime juice until smooth, and then serve into a cereal bowl.
3. Put hazelnuts and coconut flakes in a hot frying pan until lightly golden, mash up them in a small mortar.
4. Peel bananas into a blender, add hazelnut milk, vanilla extract and two-thirds of the black rice and then add a teaspoon of honey. Once smooth, stir that back through the rest of the rice. This will give you great texture and colour. Spoon over the blitzed mango, squeeze half a passion fruit over each one, then gently spoon over the yoghurt and sprinkle with the hazelnuts and coconut.
Serve to enjoy!
Put the blended maize in warm water, boil to cook. Blend banana and add to maize porridge in a cereal bowl. Add the tablespoon of honey and low fat milk. Add a tablespoon of your Ainoha® Refreshing Detox. Slice the Strawberries and garnish to serve.
Happy Farmer’s Breakfast Week!!